Discussion Groups

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with fellow IvyLifers around the world.

Home Forums IvyLife Newsfeed 7.6.23 – Harvard Students Protest Supreme Court Ruling

• Karl Stewart

July 9, 2023 at 9:18 am

thank you, Chris. this is actually one of the most moving and beautiful responses to this that i’ve read across all media. it’s the personal stories that resonate best and guide the steps to take going forward. i have lots of thoughts about the situation, but am hopeful that Harvard [and all our alma maters] will do the best right thing for the folx in school now and the generations to come. and these young folx are so passionate and care so deeply about each other and the world — i’m inspired. let’s all do our part in the places where we have influence to embrace how wonderful diversity –> belonging are in our lives and work.

• Chris Colvin

July 9, 2023 at 10:05 am

My pleasure Karl — my twins are heading off to college soon, so I’ll have some more time to devote to IvyLife — including revamping the Newsfeed to make it easier for members to share their own content and relevant news from around the Ivy campus and alumni community. I’ll be trying to share a few stories each month that I hope will resonate with the community.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Chris Colvin.
Reply to: Chris Colvin
TWO DAYS AFTER the U.S. Supreme Court banned race…
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now